Prep time: 15 min.
Total time: 4 hours
Makes x4 popsicles
The warm weather is here to stay, and we have a must try coffee-based popsicle recipe that you are going to love. These brown Sugar Oat M*lk Espresso Popsicles are made with just 6 ingredients—and 2 of them are from Two Bears!
These yummy pops are IG worthy with their layered look—but we can say (from personal experience) your friends and family will love them as an after-dinner summer treat.
Ready for an iced coffee pick-me-up on a stick? Here’s how you make them…
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Two Bears Oat M*lk -2 tablespoons per mold
- 1 long shot of espresso (we used Two Bears Country House Blend)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Start with your first layer—Two Bears Oat M*lk. Pour 2 tablespoons of oat milk into the bottom of 4 molds. Freeze for just over an hour.
- Bring your water to a boil. Remove from the heat and allow your brown sugar to dissolve. Add your cinnamon and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Here comes the fun part! Brew your espresso—go ahead and make a latte for yourself while you are at it. Add the vanilla to your espresso and allow it to cool.
- Next, begin layering your popsicles. Start with evenly distributing the espresso mixture then top each popsicle mold with the brown sugar mixture.
- Freeze your popsicles then enjoy!
Adapted from: https://thenovicechefblog.com/brown-sugar-oat-milk-espresso-popsicles/