Prep time: 15 min.
Total time: 4 hours
Makes x4 popsicles
The warm weather is here to stay, and we have a must-try coffee-based popsicle recipe that you are going to love. These brown Sugar Oat Espresso Popsicles are made with just 6 ingredients—and 2 of them are from Two Bears!
These yummy pops are IG-worthy with their layered look—but we can say (from personal experience) that your friends and family will love them as an after-dinner summer treat.
Ready for an iced coffee pick-me-up on a stick? Here’s how you make them…
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Two Bears Oat -2 tablespoons per mold
- 1 long shot of espresso (we used Two Bears Country House Blend)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Start with your first layer—Two Bears Oat. Pour 2 tablespoons of oat into the bottom of 4 molds. Freeze for just over an hour.
- Bring your water to a boil. Remove from the heat and allow your brown sugar to dissolve. Add your cinnamon and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Here comes the fun part! Brew your espresso—go ahead and make a latte for yourself while you are at it. Add the vanilla to your espresso and allow it to cool.
- Next, begin layering your popsicles. Start with evenly distributing the espresso mixture then top each popsicle mold with the brown sugar mixture.
- Freeze your popsicles then enjoy!
Adapted from: https://thenovicechefblog.com/brown-sugar-oat-milk-espresso-popsicles/