KIWI COCONUT CHIA POPSICLES
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 4 hours + 5 min.
Yields: 6 popsicles
OKAY, OKAY, OKAY – yes, we always say you have to try this recipe—but you really do need to try making these refreshing and delicious Kiwi Coconut Chia Popsicles because who doesn’t like chia pudding?
You will love the refreshing taste of frozen kiwi, alongside subtle coconut flavour, and chewy chia. Oh, and did we mention this recipe requires only 5 ingredients and is completely dairy-free? Yes, the base is made from Two Bears Oat Milk, coconut milk, and healthy black chia seeds.
Best part? You can totally customize this recipe with your favourite fruit—we can’t wait to try it with summer berries next! Are you ready to impress your friends on the patio during the next [inevitable] Canadian summer heatwave? Read on and save this recipe to make later.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
- 1 ¾ cup canned unsweetened coconut milk, well shaken
- ¾ cup Two Bears Oat Milk
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ Tablespoon agave syrup, or more to your liking
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced
D I R E C T I O N S:
- Stir together you Two Bears Oat Milk, coconut milk, chia seeds, and agave syrup.
- Place sliced kiwis in popsicle molds. We used a spoon to press the kiwi to the sides of the mold—for aesthetics.
- Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid.
Yes, we just made an awesome tropical recipe with 5 ingredients and in 3 easy steps.
← Older Post Newer Post →