Oat Milk Brownies
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
These deliciously thick and fudgie vegan oat milk brownies are made without butter, milk or eggs. We use Two Bears oat milk for consistency and taste. Butter is replaced with oil and, of course, melted chocolate. You're gonna love these.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Two Bears oat milk
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 360 F. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk until mixed.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and oat milk. Mix until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Try not to over bake or brownies will turn cakey.
- For optimal fudginess, put brownies in the fridge for a few hours to firm them up.
We adapted this recipe by Jessica Holmes over at Sweets Menu
← Older Post Newer Post →