Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
We are always talking about how our Oat Milk can easily replace dairy in your life. It’s better for the environment and it can be used as a substitution in baking, on your cereal, or even in your morning smoothie. If you haven’t yet tried it order some here.
Today we are sharing our favourite way to use our Unsweetened Vanilla Oat Milk with this Chunky Coconut Granola recipe. Why do we love it? It’s gluten free, dairy-free, and is sweetened with maple syrup and a touch of coconut sugar.
The team from Minimalist Baker suggests adding a little bit of vanilla to your wet mixture—but the subtle sweetness of our Vanilla Oat Milk felt just right for us, so we chose to omit it. We also love that this recipe is so versatile. If you don’t like nuts, just replace them with an equal ratio of oats and coconut.
Here is how to make this Chunky Coconut Granola using just 8 simple ingredients.
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup slivered raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Add oats, coconut, almonds, pecans, coconut sugar, and salt to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Next up, wet ingredients! Add your coconut oil and maple syrup to a small saucepan and boil for about 3 min. Whisk to combine.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Arrange on a parchment-lined large baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes—then enjoy!
Adapted from Minimalist Baker